15th International Conference on Vibration Problems (ICOVP)-2021
The purpose of the ICOVP 2021 Conference is to bring together scientists and young researchers with different backgrounds, actively working on vibration problems of engineering both in theoretical and applied fields. ICOVP 2021 aims to combine expertise in the vibration field by stressing common measurement, modeling, analysis and control technologies. The conference provides further impetus for cross-fertilization of ideas between industry and academia.
Sessions related to specific topics of the Conference will be introduced by Keynote Lectures which will be complemented by invited Minisymposia, organized by recognized experts in research areas of current interest, as well as by contributed papers.
The conference topics include (the list is indicative):
Vibration in Oil and Gas
Structural Health Monitoring
Measurement Diagnostics in Vibration
Computational methods in Vibration and Wave Mechanics
Dynamics of Coupled Systems
Dynamics of Micro and Macro Systems
Reliability of dynamic systems
Vibrations due to solid / liquid phase interaction
Vibrations of transport systems
Geotechnical earthquake engineering
Dynamics of concrete structures
Under water shock waves (Tsunami)
Vibration control, uncertainty quantification and reliability analysis of dynamic structures
Vibration problems associated with nuclear power reactors
Earthquake engineering, impact and wind loading
Vibration problems in engineering science
Vibration in composite structures and fracture mechanics
Format of Abstract/Full Paper and Submission:
Authors are invited to submit online a one-page abstract after loging in. The abstract should briefly outline the main features, results and conclusions as well as the general significance of the work that will be presented at the conference. Only one contributed paper will be allowed for each registration.
More details about submission and Paper format visit: http://www.qu.edu.qa/conference/icovp2021.
Registration Fees : (Early: before 30/04/2021) /(Late: after 30/04/2021)
Delegate Registration: 500USD/ 550USD
Student Registration: 350USD/450USD
SAARC Countries*: 250USD/350USD
Accompanying Persons Programme: 150USD/250USD
*Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka.
More details about registration will be updated soon.
Submission of Mini-symposia proposals: 30th June 2020
Deadline for Abstract submission: 30th November 2020
Acceptance of the Abstract: 15th February 2021
Deadline for submitting the Extended Abstracts and Early Registration: 30th April 2021
Acceptance of the Extended Abstract: 31st May 2021
Deadline for registration for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings and the Technical Programme: 21st June 2021
The Conference will take place at the heart of Qatar University’s campus, in the Research Complex H10 – Auditorium Hall.
Muralimohan Banerjee, Kolkata, India
Paritosh Biswas, Jalpaiguri, India
Jiří Náprstek, Prague, Czech Republic
RESEARCH COMPLEX BUILDING
For more information on Registration dates, Topics of the conference, Abstract and Full Paper submission, Conference Fees and other details click on the "Brochure/Website" button below.
About International Conference on Vibration Problems (ICOVP)
The first ICOVP Conference was held in 1990 at the A.C. College, Jalpaiguri, under the co-Chairmanship of two scientists, namely Professor M. M. Banerjee from the host Institution and Professor P. Biswas from the sister organization A. C. College of Commerce. The initial name of the Conference was “International Conference on Vibration Problems of Mathematics and Physics” and was changed to the current one at its third edition.
During the last thirty years, the ICOVP activities have been gaining momentum to meet the challenges of the twenty-first century, regarding the up to date engineering issues and their applications in the high-technology industries - such as high-speed spacecraft, nuclear power plants, offshore, storage and high-rise structures- where vibration has a significant impact.
The previous meetings of the ICOVP Conference series were:
1. ICOVP-1990, 20-23 October-1990, A.C. College, Jalpaiguri-India,
2. ICOVP-1993, 4-7 November 1993, A.C. College, Jalpaiguri-India,
3. ICOVP-1996, 27-29 November 1996, University of North Bengal, India,
4. ICOVP-1999, 27-30 November 1999, Jadavpur University, West Bengal, India,
5. ICOVP-2001, 8-10 October 2001, (IMASH), Moscow, Russia,
6. ICOVP-2003, 8-12 September 2003, Tech. Univ. of Liberec, Czech Republic,
7. ICOVP-2005, 5-9 September 2005, Işık University, Şile, İstanbul, Turkey,
8. ICOVP-2007, 1-3 February 2007, Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur, West Bengal, India.
9. ICOVP-2009, 19-22 January, 2009, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India.
10. ICOVP-2011, 5-8 September, 2011, Technical University of Liberec, Prague (Czech Republic).
11. ICOVP-2013, 9-12 September, 2013, Instituto Superior Técnico, Universidade Técnica de Lisboa Lisbon, Portugal.
12. ICOVP-2015, 14-17 December 2015, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, 781039 India.
13. ICOVP - 2017, 29 November - 2 December, 2017, hosted jointly, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati, India and Işık University, İstanbul, Turkey.
14. ICOVP-2019 14th International Conference on Vibration Problems, 1-4 September 2019, Crete, Greece
Disclaimer: All the above data is gathered from ICOVP/QU, all the logos and titles are belongs to ICOVP/QU, EngMorph does not own any part of the data published in this page and EngMorph is not responsible for the correctness of the information presented. For more information, visit the ICOVP/QU website.